Fast, Fun and Fabulous free motion quilting
Free motion quilting-it's easier than you think! Create flowing designs by connecting simple design elements with continuous lines, traveling across the quilt or filling in a specific area. Learn how drawing and muscle memory contribute to beautiful free motion quilting.
- How to develop an inventory of free motion designs
- Proper scaling and spacing of design elements
- Edge to edge free motion quilting
- Adjusting your quilting path to create your own new designs
- Using micro handles for free motion control.
When: May 17th
*Lunch will be provided